Why this is important
Leveraging consumer insights into a compelling communications strategy is the key to driving enhanced advertising ROI. An integrated strategy allows us to ensure the most compelling messages reach the right people at the right time to ensure the right action.
A well-conceived and supported brand is vital to creating an enduring asset through your marketing investment. It ensures that:
- Every message contributes to brand building
- Your brand is clear about its purpose, values and attributes
- Your people understand how they can represent the brand
- You attract the right customers and staff in the numbers you need
DPR&Co’s approach to brand strategy has seen us develop and revitalise some outstanding brands.
Communications and campaign strategy
We develop communications and campaign strategies that respond to shifts in market conditions or a need for a step-change in performance.
Our process provides our client with complete situational awareness and control while ensuring sound stakeholder management. It is a continuum of strategic design, implementation, measurement and improvement.
It enables us to respond cost-effectively and with urgency.
As an integrated, full-funnel agency, DPR&Co is completely media agnostic. We routinely apply more senior staff to your media planning than the multinationals, while offering the same access to data.
We predict the impact and performance of campaigns with a high degree of reliability.
Media strategy, planning and buying
Our media team is central to our strategic and creative development strategy process. This ensures 360-degree information and insight flows, enabling better content integration and media salience.
Most of our clients value the dashboards we create for simple, clear, real-time reporting.
Content is integral to almost every campaign we deliver. It either leads or supports our top-of-funnel campaign work or moves consumers along the buyer journey.
Our content strategies encompass:
- Integrated full-funnel content – from content-led campaigns to those supported by content
- Conversion content – retargeting or inbound marketing content that builds engagement and adds to a powerful buyer experience
- Corporate affairs/governance content – profiles, compliance and technical content